Date / time
Date(s) - 06 Nov 2020
5:00 pm - 6:15 pm
The Singapore Corporate Counsel Association are hosting a seminar to explore creative business development strategies for young lawyers in a climate where physical meetings and travel are limited.
Where does one start?
How does one go about it?
What opportunities are there?
- Paul Tan, partner at Cavenagh Law LLP
- Joy Tan, Joint Head of the Commercial & Corporate Disputes Practice, the Corporate Governance & Compliance Practice and the Financial Services Regulatory Practice
- David Grief, Chief Executive of Essex Court Chambers Duxton
- Benjamin Ng, Associate General Counsel (Asia Pacific) and Head of South Asia at Chubb
- Lian Selby, Senior Business Development Executive at Clifford Chance
- Daniel Choo, Senior Legal Counsel (APAC) at Bruker